The EEPG is a non profit group representing educational publishers from all of Europe.
The EEPG is a strong network speaking with one voice on educational matters at all levels from local to global.
Every year the EEPG holds the Best Educational Learning Materials Award (BELMA) contest. The contest is open to non members of the EEPG. You can find more information about BELMA here.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EEPG or would like to learn more about the group, please contact EEPG director Helga Holtkamp.
Aims & Objectives
- further the development of quality educational materials in Europe
- research, monitor and analyse developments in educational politics in Europe andother parts of the world
- consolidate and share all relevant information on educational politics and developments
- document and publish the network's position on educational politics in Europe
- form efficient strategic alliances amongst the members in order to be able to tender for EU projects
- advise on EU projects and support its members with their applications
- to represent its members at other publishing associations such as IPA