online Zoom Webinar,
2021-09-16 - 2021-09-17
This conference is open to teachers, people working in the educational publishing industry and educational policy makers. It will be hosted by the EEPG and
Systime Publishers. It will be a Zoom webinar with ample opportunity to get involved through the chat function.
Having experienced more than a year and a half of teaching and learning under Covid conditions, how do we evaluate the influence on our teaching and learning? And more importantly, what lessons can be learned from the experience? How will education inside and out of the classroom change and what does this mean for teachers? These and other questions will be discussed by an international group of stakeholders in education. The focus will be on upper secondary but there will also be takeaways for teachers in primary and lower secondary.
Registration for this webinar is mandatory. For participants from EEPG member companies, registration is free, all other interested stakeholders will be billed after registration for 60. Please note that the webinar will be recorded.
This webinar is an independent follow-up to a pre-conference held in September 2020. A video of the conference
is available here
Day 1 - 16.09.2021
Day 2 - 17.09.2021
- 13.00 Welcome and introduction by Helga Holtkamp (EEPG) and Claes Sønderriis (Systime Publishers)
- 13.10 Carla Aerts, Refracted, New Models of Co-creative Learning
- 14.00 Christian Dalsgaard, Aarhus University, Digital Learning Spaces and Digital Literacy
- 14.45 moderated panel discussion with teachers and principals from schools in different European countries - confirmed Murdo MacPhail, teacher of English and social sciences, Berlin; Janja Zupančič, head teacher, Louis Adamic Primary School Grosuplje, Slovenia; NN; How did you experience your respective roles during the Covid lock down periods?
- 15.30 Q&A, round up of day 1
- 13.00 Laura McInerney, Teacher Tapp, Teaching in a Pandemic: What We Learned from 8000 Teachers
- 14.00 Morten Winther Bülow, Aarhus University & Systime, Designing Learning Materials for Hybrid Education
- 14.45 moderated panel discussion with Laura McInerney, Morten Winther Bülow, Murdo MacPhail, Janja Zupančič; How do you see teachers' and principals' roles developing based on your experiences during the pandemic?
- 15.30 Q&A, round up of conference
On both days there will be ample opportunity for Q&A and direct involvement of the audience. Presentations will be made available for participants after the conference.