register hereEEPG webinar: The changing role of teachers - in the light of, amongst other factors, the Corona pandemic
You are cordially invited to join the first part of a two-part conference for educational publishers from across Europe.
The changing role of teachers - in the light of, amongst other factors, the Corona pandemic
The first part or pre-conference that takes place virtually on November 6th 2020 is being held in the form of a webinar and organized by the EEPG and the Danish publisher Systime.
The second part of the conference will be a live event in September 2021 held in Copenhagen (Corona permitting). Both events can be attended independently, even though take-ways from the November event will be featured again in the second event in September 2021.
or on the
for the event on November 6th. Participation is free but limited to 100 attendees. The event will be recorded.
The line-up includes:
- 10.30 - Welcoming address by the hosts followed by a keynote from Christian Dalsgaard, CUDIM, Aarhus University on "Digital literacy as expanded disciplinarity" with Q&A
- 11:25 - Testimonials from teachers Noemia Rodrigues (Portugal) and Valeria Matskevich (Ukraine) about their teaching experiences during the first wave of the pandemic. Short break
- 11:50 - Three short recorded video statements by educational stakeholders with Q&A
- Aldo de Pape, founder and CEO of TeachPit, UK
- Barbara Anna Zielonka, global educator and senior advisor to OsloMet, Norway
- Morten Bülow, senior lecturer and PHD-fellow at Aarhus University, Denmark
- 12:30 lunch break with the opportunity to fill in a brief survey regarding the publishers' reactions to changing roles of the teacher.
- 13:30 Testimonials from teachers Torben Benoni (Denmark) and Malan Jancy Eydunsdottir (Faroe Islands) followed by summary of the teachers' experiences
- 13:50 evaluation of survey and open slot for contributions from the audience
- 14:25 outlook on September conference