Materials from the webinar "The changing role of teachers - in the light of, amongst other factors, the Corona pandemic" that was held on November 6th 2020.
Here you will find:
- the keynote by Christian Dalsgaard, CUDIM, Aarhus University on Digital literacy as expanded disciplinarity
videos that were submitted by teachers and educators from different countries. The videos reflect their experience during the first wave of the corona pandemic:
- Noemia Rodrigues (Portugal)
- Valeria Matskevich (Ukraine)
- Aldo de Pape, founder and CEO of TeachPit, UK
- Barbara Anna Zielonka, global educator and senior advisor to OsloMet, Norway
- Morten Bülow, senior lecturer and PHD-fellow at Aarhus University, Denmark
- Torben Benoni (Denmark)
- Barbara Brezigar (Slovenia)
- Malan Jancy Eydunsdottir (Faroe Islands)
The EEPG is a non profit group representing educational publishers from all of Europe.
The EEPG is a strong network speaking with one voice on educational matters at all levels from local to global.
Every year the EEPG holds the Best Educational Learning Materials Award (BELMA) contest. The contest is open to non members of the EEPG. You can find more information about BELMA here.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EEPG or would like to learn more about the group, please contact EEPG director Helga Holtkamp.