6. Virtual network meeting on innovation
Due to the Corona situation, there was only one network meeting in 2021 - and this was also totally virtual. It was held on May 27th and 28th and called "
The EEPG market place for product and concept innovation
". It was attended by a majority of members. The first keynote was given by Professor Renee Hobbs, on "
Propaganda vs Education in a Digital Age
", the second one was given on day 2 by Guy Levi on "
Design-Thinking and Lean Startup Methods in creating a competencies and skills based curriculum for the New Normal
The videos can be watched under
While the keynote speakers focused on theory, the presentations by the members were much more practical and showcased their innovative poducts and concepts that had been given a major push through the pandemic. The presentation were not confined to product placement but also showcased marketing innovation. The presentations are embedded in the videos, but here are the topics:
- Learnetic - Schools in lockdown - new roles and features of our eLearning platform
- Systime - The flatrate model (educational content as a streaming service)
- Lattes Editori - Using virtual reality to teach art history
- Kreativni Centar - Picture books as a textbook marketing tool
- Rokus Klett - My subject - a one stop solution for teachers to find all the relevant information regarding their subject
- Profil Klett - IZZI KVIZZI, an online knowledge competition project
- Ranok - Let bots work, how we automate routine tasks
- Cornelsen - Chat class - leveraging AI to Speak better English