4 General Assembly, October, 13th
The AGM was attended by 13 members and was held at the Novotel in Frankfurt from 14:00 - 15:00. The presentation of the director as well as the minutes can be downloaded from the EEPG website in the Members area/Useful Documents/Annual General Meeting minutes and presentations.
The most important outcomes of the AGM were:
- Change of the byelaws for legal reasons (conformity with Danish and European law).
- Change of the bye-laws to open up the EEPG to strengthen its position
- Election of the new management board:
- Frank Thalhofer (incoming chairman 2016)
- Teuvo Sankila (outgoing chairman)
- Kina Andreeva
- Carmo Correia
- Confirmation of fee structure for 2016
- Members: 4075
- First year members: 2850